Friday 8 November 2013

rambling on about … my novel writing journey … day eight

 

DAY EIGHT - FRIDAY

 

Words written today – 1,891

Total words written – 15,421

Words remaining – 34,579

Days remaining – 23

During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Tilia Klebenov Jacobs #writing #quotes #nanowrimo

I’m stuck – I am not writing a crime novel, yet a crime has been committed which I didn’t intend.  Now I am frantic because I don’t know how to get out of it.  Each solution I come up with seems implausible – how I wish I had paid more attention when watching police drama on the t.v. – I struggle to find a way out of the situation I have got my characters into – where are the decent god-fearing people when you need them.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment