Wednesday 6 November 2013

rambling on about …my novel writing journey …day six

 

DAY SIX - WEDNESDAY

Words written today:  1869

Total words written:  11,381

Words remaining:  38,619

Days remaining:  25

 During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Never ever doubt yourself. You can do it!

Self-doubt is creeping in.  Things are not going as well as I would like.  I am not writing the novel I wanted to write.  I am disappointed with myself – I know I can do better.  If I saw this novel in a bookshop I would glance at the back cover, the put it back on the shelf.  Is there enough time left to scrap it and start again.  I think not. Damn. Oh well.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment