Tuesday 5 November 2013

rambling on about . . . my novel writing journey . . . day five

DAY FIVE - TUESDAY

Words written today:  1672

Total words written:  9512

Words remaining:  40,488

Days remaining:  26

 During the month of November, whilst I am joining in with The National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempting to write a 50,000 word draft novel, I will be posting about my progress (or not) every day.  I have removed the comment box so as not to have too many distractions, but will switch it back on again at the end of the month, when, hopefully, I will have completed my mission.

Writing: I do feel embarrassed sometimes having other people read my work.

Oh dear, the main character seems to have run out of steam for the moment – it seems she has had a change of plan, but she hasn’t let me know what it is yet.  So I am introducing a new character that I hadn’t planned on just to keep the story moving forward.  I think I will call him Gerald.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment