Wednesday 20 November 2013

rambling on about … my novel writing journey …day twenty

 

DAY TWENTY - WEDNESDAY

Words written today – 4,940

Total words written – 44,216

Words remaining – 5,784

Days remaining – 11

Writing Quote | Carl Sagan | Tumblr

Phew!  A heavy writing day today, nearly 5,000 words – I am so chuffed with the progress I have made – as the days go on it does get a little easier.  I got a new idea this morning and just ran with it to see where is would lead – nearer to the finishing line – that’s where it lead.  Only a few thousand words left to go – at last the end seems possible.  It can’t come soon enough for me I feel I have been sitting on my backside typing since the world began.

4 comments:

  1. 5000 words in a day is impressive. In my book writing days I was lucky to do 1500.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Elaine you are doing SO well. We are all right behind you. Not long to go now. I can see you finishing well before the cut off date and can't wait to hear more about your novel. Good luck.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so well with your commitment this, Elaine. And it must be so satisfying to be pleased with your progess and see the end in sight. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness....5k words is a short story in itself. I would like to read your book....especially since I've followed it's progress from birth. I am enjoying all these wonderful quotes too. The end is most CERTAINLY in sight. Congratulations!xxxx

    ReplyDelete