Sunday 3 November 2013

rambling on about . . . my novel writing journey . . .

 DAY ONE  - Friday

Words: 1607

Words to go:  48393

Days to go: 29

Just for a bit of fun for those of you who are interested I shall be posting a daily progress report on my novel writing journey.  The comments box will be turned off until the last day on 30th November. 

Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it’s the only way you can do anything good. Wm Faulkner

SDC19071-001

On Friday evening I wrote the first 1600 words of the draft of my novel. On Saturday  morning I deleted it all. This does not bode well.

DAY TWO - Saturday

Words:  4031

Words to go:  45969

Days to go:  28

www.Breviewer.com Quotes  #quotes #motivationalquotes #motivation #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #author #writer #blogger #writing #reading #bookreview #book

After deleting everything I had written the night before I was beginning to panic – so I sat myself down re-read all my notes – and started again.  It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment